How to declare a change of name or address in the Principality
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
Any change in your situation, name or address in the Principality must be notified to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office so that your driving licence and related documents can be updated.
Driving licences issued after 15 June 2015 no longer mention the address. A change of address must still be reported, but the document will not have to be modified.
There is a fee associated with this service - Please see STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur
Formulating the request
You should complete the available form:
- Online Various requests (385-0021_03-2020)
- On request, at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
Any request must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of a valid ID document (ID card or national passport with proof of address, or residence permit)
- A recent coloured ID photo, on a light background, frontal view, bareheaded, of size 35x45, not scanned
- The original of your valid driving licence
- The originals of the registration certificates
- The payment, to be made by cash, cheque or postal order (clearable in Monaco or France), made out to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office and Visa or Mastercard bank cards only, in accordance with the current fee schedule
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application without appointment to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office. A receipt for payment will be issued.
Collecting the documents
The new documents, will be available within 72 hours of receipt of the application, at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office reception desk on presentation of the payment receipt.
- STC - Tarifs 2020 en vigueur 179 kB