Direction du Tourisme et des Congrès
2 rue de la Lüjerneta
Tourist and Convention Authority :
(+377) 92 16 61 16
Fax : (+377) 92 16 60 00
Some advice for eco-friendly travel.
* I avoid printing out travel documents by saving them on my laptop or tablet. If I need to, I pick up some information from the tourist information office or the hotel.
* While packing, I keep in mind that more weight equals a bigger carbon footprint. Put simply, I travel light.
* I offset my emissions through Monaco Carbon Offsetting: www.fpa2.org/compensez.php
* Once I’ve reached my destination, I get around on foot or using public transport. I opt for soft mobility and intermodal transport wherever possible.
* I choose a certified hotel and I limit consumption by only having my sheets and towels changed when necessary.
* I opt for organic and local food wherever these options are available.
* When I’m at the beach or in the sea, I make sure I don’t leave any rubbish and I use non-chemical and biodegradable sunscreen products. See: Let's be Eco-Responsible at the Beach!
* Even on holiday, I still sort waste wherever I can.
More information is available in the Tourist and Convention Authority “PRÉSERVER” (PRESERVE) brochure: Brochure "Préserver"
- Brochure "Préserver" 3 MB