Technical inspection of vehicules
In order to offer residents and users the best possible service while adhering to the health measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office informs you that as from Monday 4 May 2020 :
- Documents can only be collected by appointment, from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pracedures relating to registrations, driving licences, professional titles and payment of technical visits can only be carried out:
- by appointment from 9.30 a.m. to 5p.m.
- by post to the following address: Service des Titres de Circulation, 23 avenue Albert II, 98000 Monaco
- Technical inspections of vehicles can only be carried out after payment has been made and by appointment from 7.45 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the Vehicle Testing Centre
- Access to the post boxes of automobile professionals is available without an appointment from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Payments can be made by cheque or bank card.
Any requests for information or appointments can be made:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on 220.127.116.11 (for the collection of documents and with regard to applications) or 18.104.22.168 (for technical inspections).
The forms relating to the various procedures are available in this section.
- Purpose of a technical visit and vehicles concerned
- How to present vehicles for technical visits
- How to take your vehicle for a follow-up inspection
- How to request dispensation to have a technical inspection carried out in France
- How to regularise a vehicle that has been deregistered following a failure to complete a technical visit