How to request a TST (Medical and Land Transport) card
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The TST professional card is required for driving ambulances provided the holder already has a valid Category B driving licence.
It is valid for a maximum period of 5 years, unless restricted to a shorter period as specified on the medical certificate for professional driving permit issued by the doctor consulted.
See the following regulatory reference: Article 117 of Sovereign Ordinance No.1.691 of 17 December 1957 as amended on Road Traffic Rules , JO of 11/06/2010.
There is a fee associated with this service - Please see STC - Tarifs 2019 en vigueur
Obtaining and completing the form
You can fill in the form available either:
- Online Demande de carte Transport Sanitaire et Terrestre (T.S.T.) (STC041) (385-0047_04-2017)
- Or at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
You need to have the following documents:
- Medical certificate of less than 3 months required to obtain a driving licence Subcategories C1, C1E, D1, D1E and categories B adapted, BE, C, CE, D and DE and a TST professional card
- Colour ID photo, full-face, against a light background with glasses (if applicable), of size 35x45 mn
- Copy of a valid driving licence of Category B
- Copy of a valid ID
- Copy of a professionnal card or work permit delivered by the Service of Employment in Monaco
- One means of payment (cash, cheques payable in Monaco or France and Visa or Mastercards only)
Submitting the application
You need to submit the complete application to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office.
- STC - Tarifs 2019 en vigueur 102 kB