How to apply for an international driving licence
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
MC 98014 MONACO CEDEX
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office :
(+377) 98 98 80 14
Fax : (+377) 98 98 40 36
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
To obtain the international licence, you should apply to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office.
International driving licences are valid for three years.
There is a fee associated with this service - Please see STC - Tarifs 2018 en vigueur
Obtaining and completing the form
To get the form, you can either:
- Download it here: Application for national or international driving licence (STC010) (385-0009_01-2018)
- Or collect it from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office
Collating the documents
You must provide :
- Colour ID photo, full-face, against a light background with glasses (if applicable), of size 35x45, not scanned
- Your national driving licence if issued before 15 June 2015 (date on which the new reform came into effect)
- One means of payment (cash, cheques payable in Monaco or France and Visa bank cards only)
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office.