Consumables, products and equipment included on the List of Reimbursable Products and Services (LPP)
This applies particularly to:
- Medical devices used in treatments and daily living aids
- Items for dressings
- Orthotics and external prostheses
- Implantable medical devices
- Vehicles for those with physical disabilities
The following is required for reimbursement:
- The original medical prescription
- The item must be listed on the LPP
- The relevant section of the invoice issued by the supplier (pharmacist or orthotist) must be attached
The treatment form completed by the pharmacist must be sent to the SPME.
Common treatment forms are now used by all social security schemes in Monaco (SPME, CCSS, CAMTI) and are distributed to contracted practitioners.
Prior consent of the Medical Advisor
Certain products on the List of Reimbursable Products and Services (LPP) are only reimbursable if prior consent has been obtained from the SPME Medical Advisor. It is important to seek advice from the supplier.
Prescriptions are valid for six months.