How to check your SPME medical reimbursements online
Service des Prestations Médicales de l'État
19, Avenue des Castelans
Stade Louis II - Entrée C
98014 MONACO CEDEX
State Medical Benefits Office :
(+377) 98 98 81 39
Fax : (+377) 98 98 41 67
Opening Hours : Public opening: from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday - By phone: from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The State Medical Benefits Office (SPME) is making available an online service for checking medical reimbursements which will allow those who are insured through the Office to:
- Monitor the processing of their treatment forms and those of their dependants from the time forms are entered into the system until reimbursements are paid
- Download their medical benefit statements
- Request that their medical benefit statements are sent directly to their supplementary health insurance provider (provided that the insurer has signed the SPME agreement on electronic sending of medical benefit statements )
- Receive notifications about each reimbursement
When accessing the online service, you will be asked to agree to the electronic handling of your medical benefit statements.
Using the online service for checking medical reimbursements allows some categories of personal data about you to be processed by the State of Monaco. In accordance with Act No. 1.165 of 23 December 1993 on personal data protection , amended, you have the right to access, correct and remove data by contacting the SPME or directly within the online service for checking medical reimbursements.
Taking note of your access code
An email has been sent to you by the State Medical Benefits Office containing your personal access code.
You will need this access code, along with your administrative reference number, when you access the online service for the first time. You will not be asked for this code again.
If you have not received this email, or you have mislaid your access code, please contact the State Medical Benefits Office (contact details at the top of this page).
Accessing the online service
Click this link to check the reimbursements paid by the SPME
- Identify yourself:
- Once you have identified yourself, you will be redirected to the platform where you can check reimbursements
- Enter your reference number, your date of birth and the activation code sent to you by the SPME
- You will now have access to your data and your electronic statements
Verifying your personal data
The first time you log in, please verify the following information, which may be missing:
|Identification||Verify your email address|
|Email options||If your supplementary health insurance provider has signed the SPME agreement on electronic sending of medical benefit statements, please enter the email address for notifications sent to you by your insurer|
|Civil status||Verify your civil status and your dependants (by selecting each person from the dropdown menu "Surname, First(s) Names(s)"|
|Address||Verify your address|
If any information is missing or incorrect, please inform the SPME using the relevant forms and attaching the required documents. See the procedure "How to notify the SPME of a change in circumstances "
Managing your reimbursements
You can now:
- Check your reimbursements
- Download your medical benefit statements (you will be able to access statements for the last year only)
- Access your notifications
Please note: only reimbursements processed during the last 12 months are displayed.