How to check your SPME medical reimbursements online
Service des Prestations Médicales de l'État
19, Avenue des Castelans
Stade Louis II - Entrée C
98014 MONACO CEDEX
State Medical Benefits Office :
(+377) 98 98 81 39
Fax : (+377) 98 98 41 67
Opening Hours : Public opening: from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday - By phone: from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
By using this online service, those who are insured through the State Medical Benefits Office (SPME) can monitor the processing of their treatment forms and those of their dependants from the time the form is entered into the system until the reimbursement is paid.
This online service is therefore of interest to:
- Civil servants and other Government or Commune officials
- Retired civil servants and other Government or Commune officials, who are resident in Monaco
- Monegasque students
- Retired French civil servants resident in Monaco
This online service is in addition to the issue of medical benefit settlement forms via email.
Taking note of your access code
An email has been sent to you by the State Medical Benefits Office containing your personal access code.
You will need this access code, along with your administrative reference number, when you access the online service for the first time. You will not be asked for this code again.
If you have not received this email, or you have mislaid your access code, please contact the State Medical Benefits Office.
Checking your reimbursements
By following the link to the online service for checking SPME medical benefit reimbursements , you will be able to access, for you and your dependants:
- Information relating to your case (adress, last name, first name date of birth, the coverage rate, whether you benefit from any current user charge exemptions, the validity of your children’s school attendance certificates)
- Lists of your medical benefit reimbursements
Please note: only reimbursements processed during the last 12 months are displayed.
How to report inaccurate information
If you notice a mistake in a reimbursement or inaccurate information relating to yourself or to one of your dependants, please contact the State Medical Benefits Office.