How to apply for home helpers
Mairie - Service des Seniors et de l'Action Sociale
Place de la Mairie
Home Support :
(+377) 93 15 28 35
Opening Hours : de 8h30 à 16h30
Principle and conditions
Home helpers is available for elderly people or people with a temporary or permanent disability to help cover the costs of household tasks (maintenance, ironing, shopping, etc.) that they are unable to carry out themselves.
To be eligible for this support you must be resident in the Principality of Monaco.
The level of support given varies according to the income of the household.
Collating the documents
Documents to be provided:
- A medical certificate stating the duration and frequency of help required
- A photocopy of the ID card or the residence permit of each member of the household
- A photocopy of the applicant’s social security card
- Proof of all income of the household for the three previous months (in order to calculate the level of financial contribution)
- A justification of rent paid or sworn statement if the property is owned by a member of the household
Applying to the Mairie
You should apply for the allowance at the Office for the Elderly and Social Support of the Monaco Mairie (Monaco Town Hall).