How to apply to the Fondation de Monaco in Paris
Direction de l'Éducation Nationale, de la Jeunesse et des Sports
Avenue de l'Annonciade
MC 98000 MONACO
Ms Béatrice AUGIER :
(+377) 98 98 83 06
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation) is situated in the International University Campus in Paris. Each year, it accepts around 40 students from the Principality and hosts 30 different nationalities.
Only students under the age limit of 30, who have successfully completed a degree (Baccalaureate plus 3 years of study) or the equivalent, are admitted.
Exemptions from the age limit and the level of study can be granted to students admitted via a competition in one of the "Grandes Écoles" (prestigious university-level educational establishments) with no residential facilities or who need to live in a specialist establishment in Paris for the purposes of their studies.
In any case, a student who is a minor cannot be admitted before his or her 18th birthday.
Students wishing to apply for admission to the Fondation de Monaco must send their application to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport by the 1st of July of each year at the latest.
Collating the documents
You must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the candidate's qualifications and diplomas
- A certificate issued by the educational establishment(s) attended for the past two years listing the marks obtained by the candidate and describing his or her conduct and aptitude
- A certificate of enrolment issued by the secretariat of the Faculty, Institute or School where the student will undertake or pursue his or her higher studies
- A certificate of civil liability insurance covering the student for the duration of his or her stay at the Foundation
- A certificate of nationality (for students of Monegasque nationality)
- Three ID photos
- A certificate of public liability insurance covering the student for the duration of his or her stay at the Foundation
- A copy of the work placement contract if you do an internship
- A window envelope (size 110 x 220) stamped with the current Monegasque valid postal rate
Making your application
You must provide the following information:
- A written application, set out according to the page 2 of the form Demande de résidence à la Fondation (n°327-0032_01-2018)
- An information sheet showing:
- The candidate's father's occupation
- The candidate's mother's occupation
- The number of brothers and sisters of the candidate
- The career that the candidate is hoping to undertake
- The list of educational establishments that the candidate has attended
Submitting the application
You should send the completed application and supporting documents to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport by the 1st of July of each year at the latest.