If you receive social welfare benefits

  • A certificate detailing whether or not you receive a housing allowance which should be prepared by the Social Services Compensation Fund or the Civil Service, and, if you do, the monthly amount paid
  • A certificate prepared by the (Monegasque or France) Social Security Funds specifying the amount of allowances (prenatal, family, schooling allowances, Christmas, housing allowances etc.) received over the last twelve months
  • A certificate from Monaco Town Hall establishing the amount of allowances or social benefits received over the last 12 months
  • A certificate prepared by the Monaco Social Protection Unit (DASS) specifying the quantity of welfare allowances received over the last 12 months
  • A sworn certificate specifying the amount of financial aid you receive from your family

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates