If you receive social welfare benefits

  • A certificate prepared by the (Monegasque or French) Social Security Funds specifying the amount of allowances (prenatal, family, schooling allowances, Christmas, housing allowances etc.) received over the last twelve months
  • A certificate from Monaco City Hall or the Monaco Social Protection Unit (DASO) or a certificate prepared by any other social body specifying the amount of allowances or social benefits received over the last 12 months
  • A sworn certificate specifying the amount of financial aid you receive from your family

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates