If you have children who are studying (over the age of 16)

  • Certificate of school attendance or a copy of the student card
  • If they have been in paid employment, a certificate specifying the total amount of net salary, including all bonuses received over the last 12 months, along with a tax notice and a certificate from their bank

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates