If you are divorced

  • A copy of the divorce/separation decree (to be provided once only, unless there are changes)
  • Documentary evidence specifying the updated amount of money which is used for the education or maintenance of a child or children and/or the maintenance paid or received on a monthly basis

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates