Members of the household who attend school or are students

  • A declaration of education or a copy of a student's card relating to the current school or university year, or, if applicable, a receipt for enrolment for the next school year

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates