In the case of a divorce or separation

  • A complete copy of the divorce ruling (or proof of separation) and any later rulings, if relevant
  • Proof mentioning the amount of the contributory share towards the education and maintenance of the child(ren) and/or the maintenance paid or received monthly, of the sums to be deducted or in addition to income depending on the situation
  • In the case of separation of a household declared to be a cohabiting household in a previous application, you should provide documents certifying that this accommodation has ended. If this is not possible, you should provide a sworn statement

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates