People who receive an allowance from the Social Protection Unit (DASS)

  • A declaration stating the amount of the social allowances (single parents or non-working parents, special allowances for people with disabilities – children or adults)

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates