Access to housing
In light of the restrictions that the Prince’s Government has introduced to respond to the COVID-19 epidemic, the reception of the public will be by appointment only.
The telephone service operated by the Housing Department’s secretariat is open from 9.30 am to 4 pm on 98 98 80 08.
It is better to contact by phone, by email (email@example.com ), by post (Direction de l’Habitat, 10 bis quai Antoine 1er, BP 631, MC 98013 MONACO CEDEX), or by fax (+3126.96.36.199.06).
Thank you for your understanding.
- How to apply for state-owned housing in Monaco
- How to apply for state-owned housing in France
- Moving into a state-owned apartment
- How to pay your rent and other charges by direct debit
- How to exchange a state-owned apartment
- "Contrat habitation-capitalisation"
- How to request a "contrat habitation-capitalisation"
- How to update information on the "contrat habitation-capitalisation"
- Changing banking information
- How to cancel the contract and obtain the capital payment
Rent controlled sector
- Rental offers in the rent controlled sector
- How to apply for the rent-controlled housing of private tenure
- Regulations applying to the rent-controlled housing of private tenure
- How to make a rent offer for housing subject to Act n°1235
- How to make a declaration concerning housing under Act No. 887
- How to request information on the legal status of rent controlled housing of private tenure