How to obtain the Pass'Sport Culture
Centre d’Information de l’Éducation Nationale
18, avenue des Castelans
MC 98000 MONACO
Pass'Sport Culture :
(+377) 98 98 87 63
Opening Hours : from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Department of Education, Youth and Sport, in association with the Department of Cultural Affairs and numerous Monegasque associations, seeks to promote culture and sport to young people in the Principality during the summer by means of the Pass’Sport Culture.
Each young person can create their own personalised programme of leisure activities according to their own tastes and availability.
These activities are aimed at young people aged from 11 to 25, Monegasque, residents or attend an educational establishment in Monaco.
Each "Pass’sport Culture" holder has their own personal card, which gives him or her access to all the activities. It is valid during the holidays of the current school year.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get the form during enrolment periods you can either:
Download it here
Pass'sport culture 2020 - Dossier d'inscription (327-0018_03-2020)
Pass' Sport Culture - Dossier d'inscription - pièces complémentaires (327-0014_01-2020)
- Or collect it from Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre
Collating the documents
You must provide:
- The registration form
- Parental authorisation, for minors
- A medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for sporting activities
- A specific medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for scuba diving
- A civil liability insurance certificate for 2019-2020 in the name of the member
- A photocopy of the Monaco identity card, the residence permit and/or the school card
- A photocopy of the swimming certificate for nautical activities (for new registrations)
- Payment corresponding to the membership period (cash or cheque), payable to the Public Treasury (TGF)
- A photocopy of a swimming certificate for water-based activities (for newly registered participants)
- A parental permission form for driving a Jet Ski (over 16s)
- A parental permission form for gliding (over 15s)
- A negative rapid diagnostic test result or, failing that, a COVID-19 self-assessment questionnaire for free diving and water rescue techniques
Rates for 2019-2020
|Half-term holidays (Autumn (All Saints'), winter and spring. No activities during the Christmas holidays) - for each period||20€|
|Summer period (July – August)- one month||40€|
|Summer period (July – August)- Two months||60€|
Submitting the application
You must send the COMPLETE application to the Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre, who will send you your membership card for school year.