How to obtain the Pass'Sport Culture
Centre d’Information de l’Éducation Nationale
18, avenue des Castelans
MC 98000 MONACO
Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre :
(+377) 98 98 87 63
Fax : (+377) 98 98 41 74
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30 to 5.30 from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Department of Education, Youth and Sport, in association with the Department of Cultural Affairs and numerous Monegasque associations, seeks to promote culture and sport to young people in the Principality during the summer by means of the Pass’Sport Culture.
Each young person can create their own personalised programme of leisure activities according to their own tastes and availability.
These activities are aimed at young people aged from 13 to 21 who live in or attend an educational establishment in Monaco.
Each "Pass’sport Culture" holder has their own personal card, which gives him or her access to all the activities. It is valid for the month(s) of July and/or August.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get the form during enrolment periods you can either:
Download it here
Pass'sport culture 2018 - dossier d'inscription (327-0018_01-2018)
- Or collect it from Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre
Collating the documents
You must provide:
- The registration form
- Parental authorisation, for minors
- Parental authorisation for driving a jet ski, for over 16s
- A medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for sporting activities
- A medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for scuba diving
- A cheque of 48 € for one month or 75 € for two months, payable to the Public Treasury
- A certificate of civil responsibility insurance
- An ID photo
- A photocopy of a swimming certificate (for nautical activities)
Submitting the application
You must send the COMPLETE application to the Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre, who will send you your membership card for summer.