Division de l'Inclusion Sociale et du Handicap
23 avenue Albert II
2nd floor by the elevators to the right of Fontvieille's pharmacy
Department of Social Welfare and Social Services :
(+377) 98 98 41 00
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
The "Handiplage" and "Audioplage" beach enables people with reduced mobility and blind or partially sighted people to enjoy the pleasures of sea bathing.
It is situated at the:
To the right of the jetty
Avenue Princesse Grace
MC 98000 MONACO
The site has been awarded the "Handiplage" Level 3 label (for beaches adapted to people with disabilities). It is open in summer every day from 10 am to 5 pm.
The site has:
- Four "Tiralo" floating wheelchairs, with assistance from the Handiplage staff
- An "Audioplage" sound beacon system (only available in the morning)
- Toilets, showers, a concrete ramp from the sea wall and specially adapted parking
You can also benefit from three hours' free parking in the Larvotto car park.
The site is suitable for:
- People with disabilities
- People with reduced mobility
- People who are blind or partially sighted
Booking is not necessary for the Handiplage site.
However, booking is obligatory for the Audioplage service on 06 78 63 09 41, as this is only available in the morning.