If you are separated or divorced

  • A complete copy of the divorce ruling (or separation) and any subsequent rulings
  • Up-to-date proof of the amount of maintenance payments and other contributions to the education and maintenance of the child(ren), received between January and December of the previous year

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates