Helping graduates into companies: the role of the Committee for Graduate Employment
Département des Affaires Sociales et de la Santé
Place de la Visitation
MC 98000 MONACO
Mrs. Muriel BUBBIO :
(+377) 98 98 47 97
The Committee for Graduate Employment was established in February 2010 (See the Ministerial Decree n° 2010-77 ), under the Presidency of the Minister of State.
The Committee’s executive team operates under the authority of the Minister of Health and Social Affairs.
The aim of the Committee is to facilitate the integration into Monaco’s economy of Monegasque graduates or graduates who have links to the Principality.
Since 2010, the Committee for Graduate Employment has already helped 236 graduates, including 123 of Monegasque nationality, into jobs with companies in Monaco which are partnering with the Committee in this initiative.
- To develop links between students and graduates of higher education and the Principality’s business community
- To help young graduates to enter into employment in Monaco’s private sector
- To help expatriate graduates to return to the Principality
- Must be resident in the Principality (or intend to return)
- Must have studied to a level of bac + 1 or higher
For more information/To make an appointment
Mrs Muriel BUBBIO
Head of Mission at the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
Phone: (+377) 18.104.22.168