Helping graduates into companies: the role of the Committee for Graduate Employment
Département des Affaires Sociales et de la Santé
Place de la Visitation
MC 98000 MONACO
Mrs. Muriel BUBBIO :
(+377) 98 98 47 97
The Committee for Graduate Employment was established in February 2010 (See the Ministerial Decree n° 2010-77 ), under the Presidency of the Minister of State.
The Committee’s executive team operates under the authority of the Minister of Health and Social Affairs.
The aim of the Committee is to facilitate the integration into Monaco’s economy of Monegasque graduates or graduates who have links to the Principality.
Since 2010, the Committee for Graduate Employment has already helped 383 graduates, including 179 of Monegasque nationality, into jobs with companies in Monaco which are partnering with the Committee in this initiative.
- To develop links between students and graduates of higher education and the Principality’s business community
- To help young graduates to enter into employment in Monaco’s private sector
- To help expatriate graduates to return to the Principality
- Must be resident in the Principality (or intend to return)
- Must have studied to a level of bac + 1 or higher
Committee for Graduate Employment newsletters
To receive the latest news from the Committee for Graduate Employment, subscribe to our NEWS’CID newsletter by clicking here or scanning the QR code below.
For more information/To make an appointment
Committee for Graduate Employment
Stade Louis II – Entrée F – 4ème étage
(Louis II Stadium - Entrance F - 4th Floor)
9, avenue des Castelans
Phone: (+377) 98 98 47 97 or (+377) 98 98 87 65
LinkedIn and Facebook: cidmonaco
Instagram and Twitter: cid_monaco