Cours Saint Maur - Start of the 2017/2018 school year
Cours Saint Maur
33 du boulevard des Moulins
Cours Saint Maur :
(+377) 93 50 61 51
(+377) 92 16 09 68
Schedule for the start of the autumn term
Class of 3-year-olds
Open Day on Monday 11 September from 9 am to 11 am and from 2 pm to 4 pm .
Back to school on Tuesday 12 September: Reception and roll call in the playground at 9 am
Back to school on Monday 11 September:
CM2 (Year 6)/ CE2 (Year 4): 8.30 am
CM1 A / CM1 B (Year 5): 9 am
CE1 (Year 3)/CP (Year 2): 09.30 am
5 year olds/4 year olds: 10.00 am
Registration for the canteen, study and childcare facility
For all applications for registration for the canteen, the certificate of employment on the back of the form must be completed by the mother's employer.
Priority is given to children whose mothers work. You will be given a final reply at the beginning of the school year.
The form should be submitted to the school no later than 4 September.
Registration for Albert II Leisure Center
Extracurricular Wednesday activities club
The application form for Wednesday afternoons must be submitted to the school secretariat before 1 September 2017.
See the factsheet "How to enrol your child for the extracurricular wednesday activities club "
The application form for the school holidays must be submitted to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport before Friday 15 September.
See the factsheet "How to enrol your child for the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre "
- The Primary and Secondary Education System in Monaco
- School Holidays
- How to enrol your child in nursery school
- How to enrol your child in primary school
- How to apply for a subsidy for canteen
- How to enrol your child for the extracurricular wednesday activities club
- How to book afternnons at the extracurricular wednesday activities club
- How to enrol your child for the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre
- How to book days at the Albert II Leisure Center