How to register for the Pass'Sport Culture
Centre d’Information de l’Éducation Nationale
18, avenue des Castelans
MC 98000 MONACO
Pass'Sport Culture :
(+377) 98 98 87 63
Opening Hours : from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Department of Education, Youth and Sport, in association with the Department of Cultural Affairs and numerous Monegasque associations, seeks to promote culture and sport to young people in the Principality during the summer by means of the Pass’Sport Culture.
Each young person can create their own personalised program of leisure activities according to their own tastes and availability.
These activities are aimed at young people aged from 11 to 25, Monegasque, residents or attend an educational establishment in Monaco.
Each "Pass’sport Culture" holder has their own personal card, which gives him or her access to all the activities. It is valid during the holidays of the current school year.
The registration form (downloadable below) will be available online from September onwards. The programs and enrolment for activities will be available approximately 15 days before each holiday period.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get the form during enrolment periods you can either:
Download it here, along with the additional documents required only for those who want to take part in gliding, jet skiing and underwater activities
Pass'sport culture 2022-2023 - Dossier d'inscription (327-0018_01-2023)
- Or collect it from Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre
Collating the documents
You must provide:
- The registration form: Pass'sport culture 2022-2023 - Dossier d'inscription (327-0018_01-2023)
- Parental authorisation, for minors
- A medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for sporting activities
- A specific medical certificate (included in the application), which is obligatory for scuba diving
- A current civil liability insurance certificate in the name of the member
- ID photo
- A photocopy of the Monaco identity card, the residence permit and/or the school card
- A photocopy of the swimming certificate for water-based activities (for new registrations)
- Payment corresponding to the membership period (cash or cheque), payable to the Public Treasury (TGF)
- A photocopy of a swimming certificate for water-based activities (for new registrations)
- A parental permission form for driving a kart (over 13s)
- A parental permission form for driving a Jet Ski (over 16s)
- A parental permission form for gliding (over 15s)
Rates for 2022-2023
|Half-term holidays (All Saints', winter and spring. No activities during the Christmas holidays)||€25|
Submitting the application
You must send the COMPLETE application to the Academic Counselling and Education Resource Centre, who will send you your membership card for school year.