How to enrol your child for the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre
Direction de l'Éducation Nationale, de la Jeunesse et des Sports
Avenue de l'Annonciade
MC 98000 MONACO
Ms Delphine SANCHEZ :
(+377) 98 98 84 95
Fax : (+377) 98 98 85 74
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
During all the school holidays, as well as Wednesday afternoons children who are enrolled in a school in Monaco and whose parents both work, can attend the Leisure Centre.
In a bid to simplify the administrative process, the registration forms for the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre’s school holiday and Wednesday afternoon sessions have been combined. According to whether you wish to enrol your child for the school holidays and/or Wednesday afternoons, make sure that you read the registration form carefully and take note of the dates when tickets are available and the deadlines for submitting the form.
To attend the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre sessions, children must:
- Be aged between 3 and 12 if attending during SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- Be enrolled in nursery or primary school (age 3 up to CM2 (Year 6)) if attending on WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS
If you wish to enrol your child for both school holidays and Wednesday afternoons, you should submit your form to the secretary’s office at your child’s school before the start of the school year.
If you wish to enrol your child for school holidays only, you should submit the completed form to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport office.
The Prince Albert II Leisure Centre is located in the town of La Turbie.
Prince Albert II Leisure Centre
Director: Ms Emmanuelle Farineau
Deputy: Ms Sandrine PEDRONI-PATOYT
1310 route de Beausoleil
06320 La Turbie
Phone: (+33) 4 93 44 74 40
Fax : (+33) 4 93 44 74 41
Obtaining and completing the form
To get this form, you can either:
- Download it here Centre de Loisirs Prince Albert II - dossier d'inscription 2018 - 2019 (n°327-0019_03-2018)
- Or collect if from the Department of Education, Youth and Sport or from school secretariats
Collating the documents
You must provide the following:
- The completed application form
- One ID photo per child
- A medical certificate completed by your doctor (attached to the application form)
- A Medical Liaison Form (on the back of the application form)
- Confirmation of receipt of the internal regulations (attached to the application form)
- For divorced parents: the divorce ruling or certificate
- In cases of shared parental custody, both parents must sign the application form; alternatively, a letter of authorisation from the second parent must be provided on plain paper
- Up-to-date declarations of employment for the father and mother issued by the employer or a photocopy of registration with the Trade Registry and a photocopy of the last quarterly Camti/Carti bulletin for craftsperson, traders and licensed professionals
Submitting the application
You should submit the complete application to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport.
You can then book days at the Prince Albert II Leisure Centre using the calendar Centre de Loisirs Prince Albert II-Calendrier des ventes pour les mercredi 2017-2018 . Days can be purchased from the DENJS, from the CIEN or from this website .