How to request admission to the Fondation de Monaco in Paris
Direction de l'Éducation Nationale, de la Jeunesse et des Sports
Avenue de l'Annonciade
MC 98000 MONACO
Ms Béatrice AUGIER :
(+377) 98 98 83 06
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation) is situated in the International University Campus in Paris. Each year, it accepts around 40 students from the Principality and hosts 30 different nationalities.
In conformity with Article III.1.1. of the admission regulations of the International University Campus in Paris, only candidates who have completed a minimum of 3 years of higher education, or whose studies are recognised as equivalent, while not being the holder of a doctorate, are accepted.
Exceptionally, however, students in the 2nd or 3rd year of a Bachelor's degree (the 2nd or 3rd year of higher education) may apply to the Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation).
A further exception to the level of study may exceptionally be made for candidates who are admitted by competition to a Grande École that does not offer boarding facilities or whose studies in a specialised establishment require them to be present in Paris.
Candidates must be aged 18 or over.
It should be noted that only the first applications for admission should be addressed to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport. Requests for renewal should be addressed directly to the Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation).
Collating the documents
You must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the candidate's qualifications and diplomas
- A certificate issued by the educational establishment(s) attended for the past two years listing the marks obtained by the candidate and describing his or her conduct and aptitude
- A certificate of enrolment issued by the secretariat of the Faculty, Institute or School where the student will undertake or pursue his or her higher studies
- A certificate of nationality (for students of Monegasque nationality)
- Three ID photos
- A health insurance certificate covering the student during the academic year
- A certificate of public liability insurance covering the student for the duration of his or her stay at the Foundation
- A copy of the work placement contract if you do an internship
- A window envelope (size 110 x 220) stamped with the current Monegasque valid postal rate
Making your application
You must provide the following information:
Demande de résidence à la Fondation de Monaco (327-0032_05-2020)
- An information sheet set out according to the page 1 of the form
- A written application, set out according to the page 2 of the form
Submitting the application
You should send the completed application and supporting documents to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport by the 1st of July of each year at the latest.