How to enrol for the BTS or DCG
Lycée Albert Ier
4 place de la Visitation
Lycée Albert 1er :
(+377) 98 98 44 00
Fax : (+377) 98 98 80 59
Principle and conditions
The Lycée Albert I offers the following higher education courses:
- The BTS (Vocational Training Certificate) assistant manager
- The BTS (Vocational Training Certificate) in Accounting and Managing Organisations
- The Diploma in Accounting and Management (DCG)
Since the number of places is limited, priority will be given first to Monegasque nationals, then to residents and finally to those living in communes neighbouring the Principality.
Obtaining the application file
To obtain the application file you can:
- Download it here: Lycée Albert 1er - Dossier de candidature - enseignement supérieur (327-0037_01-2018) (French only)
- Collect it from the Lycée Albert 1er
Collating the documents
The application file must include:
- Pages 3 and 4 of the application, duly completed and signed
- A letter of motivation
- An up-to-date CV
- A copy of the diplomas obtained (Baccalaureate)
- A copy of the quarterly (or six-monthly) school reports for the last two past years (except for the third term of the current year, which may be sent separately)
- A certificate showing the father's work or any other document giving proof of professional activity
- A certificate showing the mother's work or any other document giving proof of professional activity
- Where the applicant is a minor, for divorced or separated parents, the decision of the judgement concerning custody of the child
- If the parental authority is joint, both parents' signatures are obligatory (or a letter of agreement)
- Proof of the applicant's social security coverage for the current year
A cheque for 10€ (with the name of the candidate stated on the reverse side), for administration and postage costs, home liaison diary and school identity card, payable to the "Lycée Albert Ier"
If your application is unsuccessful, the cheque will be returned to you.
Submitting the application
The complete file must be given or sent to the Lycée Albert 1er before Tuesday 12 June 2018.
Responses will be sent to all applicants in mid-July.