How to enrol for the BTS or DCG
Lycée Albert Ier
4 place de la Visitation
Lycée Albert 1er :
(+377) 98 98 44 00
Fax : (+377) 98 98 80 59
Principle and conditions
The Lycée Albert I offers the following higher education courses:
- The Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Assistant Manager Vocational Training Certificate
- The Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Accounting and Management Vocational Training Certificate
- The Diploma in Accounting and Management (DCG)
Since the number of places is limited, priority will be given first to Monegasque nationals, then to residents and finally to those living in communes neighbouring the Principality.
Collating the documents
The application file must include:
- A letter of motivation
- An up-to-date CV
- A copy of the diplomas obtained (Baccalaureate)
- A copy of the quarterly (or six-monthly) school reports for the last two past years (except for the third term of the current year, which may be sent separately)
- A certificate showing the father's work or any other document giving proof of professional activity
- A certificate showing the mother's work or any other document giving proof of professional activity
- Where the applicant is a minor, for divorced or separated parents, the decision of the judgement concerning custody of the child
- If the parental authority is joint, both parents' signatures are obligatory (or a letter of agreement)
- A Civil Liability certificate in the name of the candidate, which covers the entire current school year
If your application is successful, you will be asked to provide the following supporting documents:
- A cheque for 10€ (with the name of the candidate stated on the reverse side), for administration and postage costs, home liaison diary and school identity card, payable to the "Lycée Albert Ier"
- Blue medical certificate for the School Medical Inspectorate (for new students in the Principality) and a medical certificate to be filled in and sealed in an envelope for the Lycée Nurse
Making the application
You can submit your application by following the link to the online service: Enrolling for the BTSor DCG .
Applications must be submitted via the online service between 20 January and 22 April 2021. Responses will be sent to all applicants in mid-July.
You will receive an email acknowledgement that the application has been registered.
Obtaining the application file
To obtain the application file, please contact the secretariat of the Lycée Albert 1er in order to have access to the paper application.
Submitting the application
The complete file must be given or sent to the Lycée Albert 1er between 20 January and 22 April 2021.
Responses will be sent to all applicants in mid-July.