How to enrol for the BTS in Hotels and Catering
Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monte-Carlo
7 Allée Lazare Sauvaigo
Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monaco :
(+377) 98 98 86 72
Fax : (+377) 93 25 38 67
Principle and conditions
The Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monte-Carlo offers a BTS (Vocational Training Certificate) in Hotels and Catering with two options: Marketing and Management or Culinary Art, the art of table dressing, waiting at table, etc.
Since the number of places is limited, priority will be given first to Monegasque nationals, then to residents and finally to those living in communes neighbouring the Principality.
Obtaining the application file
To obtain the application file you can:
Download it here :
LTHM - Demande d'admission en BTS hôtellerie restauration (327-0038_01-2019) (French only)
BTS Hôtellerie-restauration - Pièces à fournir (French only)
- Collect it from the Lycée Technique et Hôtelier
Collating the documents
The application file must include:
- The application form, duly completed and signed
- A copy of the diplomas obtained (Baccalaureate)
- A copy of the quarterly (or six-monthly) school reports for the last two past years (except for the third term of the current year, which may be sent separately)
- A certificate showing the father's work or any other document giving proof of professional activity
- A certificate showing the mother's work or any other document giving proof of professional activity
- Where the applicant is a minor, for divorced or separated parents, the decision of the judgement concerning custody of the child
- If the parental authority is joint, both parents' signatures are obligatory (or a letter of agreement)
- Two window envelopes (size 110 x 220) stamped with the current Monegasque valid postal rate
Submitting the application
The complete file must be given or sent to the Lycée Technique et Hôtelier before Friday 15 June 2018.
Responses will be sent to all applicants in mid-July.