How to apply to the Fondation de Monaco in Paris
Direction de l'Éducation Nationale, de la Jeunesse et des Sports
Avenue de l'Annonciade
MC 98000 MONACO
Ms Béatrice AUGIER :
(+377) 98 98 83 06
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Fondation de Monaco (Monaco Foundation) is situated in the International University Campus in Paris. Each year, it accepts around 40 students from the Principality and hosts 30 different nationalities.
In accordance with the regulations, only students, who have successfully completed a degree (Baccalaureate plus 3 years of study) or the equivalent, are admitted.
However, exemptions from the age limit and the level of study can be granted to students admitted via a competition in one of the "Grandes Écoles" (prestigious university-level educational establishments) with no residential facilities or who need to live in a specialist establishment in Paris for the purposes of their studies.
In any case, a student cannot be admitted before his or her 18th birthday.
Students wishing to apply for admission to the Fondation de Monaco must send their application to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport by the 1st of July of each year at the latest.
Collating the documents
You must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the candidate's qualifications and diplomas
- A certificate issued by the educational establishment(s) attended for the past two years listing the marks obtained by the candidate and describing his or her conduct and aptitude
- A certificate of enrolment issued by the secretariat of the Faculty, Institute or School where the student will undertake or pursue his or her higher studies
- Three ID photos
- A certificate of public liability insurance covering the student for the duration of his or her stay at the Foundation
- A copy of the work placement contract if you do an internship
- A window envelope (size 110 x 220) stamped with the current Monegasque valid postal rate
Making your application
You must provide the following information:
- An information sheet set out according to the page 1 of the form
- A written application, set out according to the page 2 of the form Demande de résidence à la Fondation (n°327-0032_01-2019)
Submitting the application
You should send the completed application and supporting documents to the Department of Education, Youth and Sport by the 1st of July of each year at the latest.