How to apply for the BTS Management in Hotels and Catering or Access Course
Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monte-Carlo
7 Allée Lazare Sauvaigo
Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monaco :
(+377) 98 98 86 72
Fax : (+377) 93 25 38 67
Principe et conditions
The Monaco’s Vocational and Catering School offers a BTS (Vocational Training Certificate) in Management in Hotels and Catering with 3 options:
- Management of a catering unit
- Management of a culinary production unit
- Management of an accommodation unit
An access course (MAN) is also offered for students who have completed a general Secondary Education diploma or Technological Secondary Education diploma other than the Technological Secondary Education diploma in Hospitality and Catering Management (STHR).
This procedure enables candidates, or their legal guardian, if the candidate is a minor, to submit an application file in order to join the BTS in Management in Hotels and Catering, or the access course, at the start of the 2023-2024 academic year.
If the candidate's application is approved, he or she will be invited for an interview at our premises. At the end of this interview, if the applicant is successful, you will be asked to confirm the candidate's enrolment in the Monaco’s Vocational and Catering School for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- 09 January 2023: activation of the online service for submitting applications
- 31 March 2023: deadline for submitting applications
- From 11 to 14 April 2023: holding of admission interviews at the Monaco’s Vocational and Catering School
- 30 May 2023: the results of the selection committee
Collating the documents
The supporting documents to be provided with regard to this process are:
- Copies of the termly (or half-yearly) school reports for the current and previous school years. The report for the third term of the current year will need to be sent during final enrolment
- A certificate of employment for the legal guardian(s), or any other document proving their employment
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae for the candidate
- A cover letter for the candidate
- A document showing the recommendation of the class teacher and head teacher at the candidate’s current school: Avis du professeur principal et du chef d’établissement d’origine
- A copy of the diploma obtained (Baccalaureate). This is optional with regard to this process but must be sent at the time of final enrolment
- If the candidate is a minor:
- A letter from the second legal guardian authorising the candidate to attend school in Monaco
- For divorced or separated parents, the court ruling on child custody - Only the first and last pages of the ruling need to be sent with this application
Submitting the application
Follow the link to the online service to apply for the BTS Management in Hotels and Catering or for the access to BTS (MAN) course.
Applications must be submitted via the online service between 09 January 2023 and 31 March 2023 inclusive.
You will receive acknowledgement of registration by e-mail at the time of application.
Please contact the secretariat of the Monaco’s Vocational and Catering School in order to have access to the paper application file.
The complete application file must be given or sent to the Monaco’s Vocational and Catering School between 09 January 2023 and 31 March 2023 inclusive.