Procedure for people returning from a stay outside the Principality
Direction de l'Action Sanitaire
48 boulevard d'Italie
MC 98000 MONACO
Department of Health Affairs :
(+377) 98 98 84 20
Fax : (+377) 98 98 81 59
Opening Hours : from 8.30am to 5.30pm from Monday to Friday
On your return
Anyone who is returning to the Principality after a stay outside the country must make contact with the COVID-19 Call Centre on their arrival back in Monaco (92.05.55.00 from 9 am to 6 pm / firstname.lastname@example.org ).
The COVID-19 Call Centre will need to collect the following information:
- The person’s First Name and Surname
- Employment status and, if appropriate, name of employer
- Home address or address where the person will self-isolate
- Date of departure
- Date of return
- Phone number
- Email adress
The person will be flagged to the Department of Health Affairs (184.108.40.206 / email@example.com ).
The Department of Health Affairs will make a decision, as quickly as possible, on the action to be taken by the person concerned:
- Return to work or self-isolation
- Decision to place in quarantine by the Director of Health Affairs, with a certificate of cessation of work and the option to make use of Red Cross home assistance logistical services due to COVID-19
If symptoms develop
In the event that symptoms develop, everyone covered by this procedure should be invited to contact the COVID-19 Call Centre immediately on 92.05.55.00 from 9 am to 6 pm, or to call 18 or 112 outside these hours.