Playing sport: temporary regulations
Resumption of sporting activities
With a view to the gradual easing of the lockdown and in accordance with the Ministerial Decision of 06 July 2020 the Government has decided that:
- The practice of individual or collective physical and sporting activities, indoors or in the open air, is authorised, subject to compliance with the measures set out in the annex to the decision
- The sports facilities covered, (those falling under category X as mentioned in Article GEN 4 of Annexe No. 1 - Book One general provisions common to all constructions of Ministerial Decree No. 2018-1079, of 21 November 2018, amended, as referred to above), may be opened from 26 June 2020 in accordance with the measures set out in the Annex to this Decision
- Sports associations and federations may resume their activities, provided that those responsible have first had a protocol of health measures, drawn up in compliance with the measures laid down in the Annex to this Decision, validated by the Director of Health Affairs
- The practice of physical activities and sports that involve contact is still prohibited
- Gyms may be open from 15 June 2020, provided that their operator has first had a protocol of health measures, drawn up in compliance with the measures laid down in the Annex to the Ministerial Decision of 6 July 2020 , validated by the Director of Health Affairs
See the summary guide:
With a view to the gradual easing of the lockdown and in accordance with the Ministerial Decision of 28 April 2020 amended the Government has decided to reopen public and private swimming pools from 6 June 2020, provided their operator has had the protocol on health measures it has drawn up approved, in compliance with the general measures and specific measures set out below by the Department of Health Affairs.
Please note: Saunas and hammams, as well as whirlpool baths and pools known as spas or jacuzzis, for public or communal use, will remain closed.
Practical information: Piscines
The Department of Health Affairs, Department of Employment, Business Development Agency and Police Department will, within their respective areas of competence, be able to conduct checks to ensure compliance with the general measures and those specific to each activity. Disregard for these measures may result in the closure of the businesses concerned.
Specific Health Factsheets
Below, you will find prevention guides for each sport, setting out the mandatory instructions to be followed.
The Department of Health Affairs, the Department of Employment, the Business Development Agency and the Police Department are each responsible, in their own field, for the execution of this document with regard to compliance with the general and specific measures, and those specific to each activity.
- Etudes et sports sous marins
- Roller et Skateboard
- Tir à l'arc
Please note: Other guides are currently being prepared and will be published online here soon.
- Sport 489 kB
- Piscines 641 kB
- Athlétisme 547 kB
- Aviron 529 kB
- Cyclisme 511 kB
- Escalade 499 kB
- Etudes et sports sous marins 571 kB
- Motonautique 502 kB
- Natation 491 kB
- Pentathlon 491 kB
- Pétanque 509 kB
- Roller et Skateboard 500 kB
- Tir 509 kB
- Tir à l'arc 535 kB
- Triathlon 516 kB
- Installations et équipements sportifs urbains 159 kB
- Salle de sport 42 kB
- Salle de sport 552 kB