Summer camps 2018
In collaboration with the Princess Stéphanie Youth Centre, the Department of Social Welfare and Social Services (DASO) are offering stays in summer camps next summer for children aged between 8 and 15 (subject to residency and/or schooling in the Principality), consisting of camping in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence (places are limited), in the commune of Lauzet-Ubaye, from:
- Sunday 1 July to Saturday 14 July
- Sunday 15 July to Saturday 28 July
- Sunday 29 July to Saturday 11 August
For the 8–12 years old: Outdoor activities such as ropes course, a night in the trees, mountain biking, white water activities, wide games and craft activities...
The cost of the camp is €650.
For the 13–15 years old: rafting, hydrospeed, canyoning, outdoor and cultural activities, and tours of the region.
The cost of the camp is €690.
Registration packs will be available for collection at the DASO (23 Avenue Albert II – Third floor above the mall "Carrefour"/(+377) 98 98 88 73) from 9.30am to 5pm, or from the Princess Stéphanie Youth Centre (45 avenue des Papalins / (+377) 93 50 75 05) from 3pm to 7pm, from Wednesday 28 March.
Registrations will be accepted at the Princess Stéphanie Youth Centre between 3pm and 7pm from Tuesday 3 April to Wednesday 30 May 2018 (subject to availability).
The Department of Social Welfare and Social Services (DASO) may be able to help with part of the cost of the camp on a means-tested basis. Applications must be submitted by 8 June 2018 at the latest. The application form should be attached to the registration pack and accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- A photocopy of both parents' salary statement for December 2017 (if the gross annual total is not shown, a declaration of salary specifying the total must be provided)
- For members of the CCSS – CAMTI – a photocopy of the social fund registration card
- A photocopy of the parents and child's ID
- A child's school enrolment certificate
See the procedure: How to enrol your child for a summer camp .