Residence permit procedures have changed!
From now on, paper applications will need to be made using a certified form which is sent out on request by the Residency Section.
To obtain a certified form, you must apply by post only (on plain paper) to the Residency Section, specifying:
- Your surnames, first names, date of birth
- Your telephone number
- Your postal address
- The nature of your request
- The reason why you cannot apply via the online service
Please remember that you can carry out the following procedures online using a téléservice dédié :
- How to apply for a residence permit
- How to renew your residence permit
- How to apply for a duplicate of residence permit
- How to notify a change in your circumstances for residents in the Principality
- How to apply for a residence certificate