Police Department: Reception Arrangements for Public Service Users at the Residents' Section
To continue to offer residents and public service users the best possible service while complying with the health measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic, the arrangements previously put in place by the Residents' Section during the lockdown period, which is now coming to an end, will be extended from 4 May 2020. Priority will be given to people who need to collect official documents.
• Residence permits, residence certificates and other documents may be collected by appointment only, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. It is obligatory to wear a mask, and payment must be made by bank card.
• Submission of applications for residence permits, residence certificates and other documents may be made only:
- By e-mail to the following address: résident@gouv.mc
- By post to the following address: Direction de la Sûreté Publique - Section des résidents - BP555 – MC 98015 Monaco Cedex.
Application forms can be downloaded from the website of the Prince's Government, "Individuals" section.
• You can find out about the various services by phoning 184.108.40.206 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
• Declarations of accidents at work must be sent by post to the following address: Direction de la Sûreté Publique - Accidents du travail - BP555 – MC 98015 Monaco Cedex.
• Lost and found items will only be returned by appointment, by calling 220.127.116.11, or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website of the Prince's Government.