Information Concerning Covid-19
In view of the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 epidemic, the measures announced by the Prince’s Government are thus liable to change as the situation surrounding the disease develops.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the following prevention measures should be adopted:
- Stay at home
- Wash your hands frequently
- Greet people without shaking hands and avoid hugging and kissing
- Maintain a minimum distance of one metre from anyone else
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, or into a single-use tissue
- Use single-use tissues
If you develop symptoms:
- STAY AT HOME
- Contact a doctor by phone if necessary
- If the condition worsens and you feel breathless or have difficulty breathing, contact the Fire and Emergency Service on 18 or 112
For any question about COVID-19
Call 92 05 55 00.
This line will be open every day from 9 am to 6 pm.
You can also send a mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information, visit:
- The website covid19.mc
- The practical information - Covid-19
- Information in real time: