How to request a disabled parking permit for a person with a disability
Division de l'Inclusion Sociale et du Handicap
19 avenue des Castelans
Department of Social Welfare and Social Services :
(+377) 98 98 41 00
Opening Hours : from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The parking permit for people with disabilities allows the holder to use the disabled parking places in the Principality of Monaco and enjoy similar arrangements in the neighbouring Department.
The disabled parking permit for people with disabilities can be issued to:
- People whose physical disability seriously affects their mobility
- People whose sensory or mental disability is such that that they have to be accompanied by another person when travelling
Disabled parking permits are issued subject to a medical inspection by a Medical Inspector from the Department of Social Welfare and Social Services.
Make a written request
To obtain a disabled parking permit, you should apply in writing on sheet of plain paper to the Director, Department of Social Welfare and Social Services .
You can either:
- Download it here Carte de stationnement pour personnes handicapées - Lettre de demande et pièces (367-0002_01-2009)
- Or collect it from the Department of Social Welfare and Social Services
Collating the documents
Your request must be accompanied by:
- A detailed medical certificate
- A photocopy of the beneficiary's ID card or residence card
- An ID photo
- A photocopy of the relevant person's driving licence
- A photocopy of the registration certificate of the vehicle used
Sending off the application
The Documents should be sent to the Director, Department of Social Welfare and Social Services.