How to report accidents involving a third party to the State Medical Benefits Office
Service des Prestations Médicales de l'État
19, Avenue des Castelans
Stade Louis II - Entrée C
98014 MONACO CEDEX
State Medical Benefits Office :
(+377) 98 98 81 39
Fax : (+377) 98 98 41 67
Opening Hours : Public opening: from 9.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday - By phone: from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
If you are the victim of an accident involving a third party and require treatment, you must inform the State Medical Benefits Office.
You should note ‘ADC’ on each treatment form related to your accident.
Obtaining and completing the form
To get this form, you can either:
- Download it here Déclaration d'accident ayant un tiers en cause (369-0001_01-2009)
- Or collect it from the State Medical Benefits Office
Collating the documents
You should provide:
- A statement of injuries observed from the attending doctor or from the hospital
- A copy of the accident report if there is one
- A copy of the police or gendarmerie report, if a report has been made
Submitting the file
You must submit your file to the State Medical Benefts Office.
Do not forget to write ‘ADC’ on each treatment form related to your accident.