How to apply for home delivered meals
Mairie de Monaco
Place de la Mairie
Town Hall's Social Services :
(+377) 93 15 28 83
(+377) 93 15 28 84
Fax : (+377) 93 15 28 08
Opening Hours : from 8.30am to 4.30pm from Monday to Friday
Principle and conditions
The Monaco Town Hall organises a home delivered meals service for the elderly or for people with a temporary or permanent disability.
The home delivered meals service is provided for a specified period. The meals are prepared by the Princess Grace Hospital and delivered 7 days per week by the Office of Social Service and Leisure. A dietician provides help and advice to individuals receiving this service in order to ensure a balanced diet that is adapted to their daily nutritional needs.
To receive home delivered meals you must:
- Be resident in the Principality of Monaco
- Own a refrigerator that meets the required standards of hygiene
- Have an earthed socket in the kitchen where you can plug in a “mini-oven”
- Be in receipt of a medical prescription
The price of the service varies according to the income of the household.
Collating the documents
Documents to be provided:
- A medical certificate stating any specific dietary requirements
- Proof of all income of the household
Applying to the Town Hall
You should apply for the service at the office of Social Services & Leisure of the Monaco Town Hall.