As soon as possible
Arranging schooling and childcare
Organising childcare for children under 3
Preparing the depature
You are a tenant
Notify your landlord/lady of your departure and arrange a schedule of conditions.
- If you are a tenant of the State: contact the State property Authority
- If you are a recipient of National Housing Aid or the Differential Rent Allowance: : contact the housing Department to notify them of your departure and to find out what aid you can receive for your new home.
You are a landlord/lady
Apply for a statement of account from your management agent.
Organising the move
Request permission to occupy the public highway :
- In a designated parking area (parking spaces with meters or not, motorcycles, delivery areas and special stop areas)
Before I move
Cancelling my subscriptions
Inform my suppliers of water, electricity, gas, telephone, internet, television to cancel my subscriptions and possibly to transfer them to my new address.
- SMEG (Société Monégasque de l'Électricité et du Gaz)
- SMEaux (Société Monégasque des Eaux)
- Monaco Télécom
- My suppliers of enregy: plus d’infos sur le site energie-info.fr
- My suppliers of telephone, internet, television…
Redirecting my mail
After I moved
Change my address with
- My employer
- My bank
- My insurance companies
- House insurance
- Car insurance
- My private health insurance