Procedure How to renew or modify a contract of employment

Print page

Contact details

Employment Office :
(+377) 98 98 88 14


See on a map


Principles and conditions

You must notify the Employment Office of any changes to work permits.


Obtaining and completing the form

To get this form you can either


Submitting the form

Send the form to the Employment Office stating all the changes, accompanied by 5 € to cover the stamp duty.

You will be sent a new work permit.

Last update: 01/12/2015

Your suggestions

Do you have any ideas or suggestion ?

We would like to hear from you!

Click here

Latest site updates

Factsheets, sections or press releases that have been added recently or updated

See the latest updates